Healthier and cheaper than takeaway makes these the perfect Friday night feast!
Who said eating real food had to be boring?! Our family loves the salty, spicy hit you get from a crispy chicken wing. They’re done in around 30 minutes while you could have some sweet potato fries on the go at the same time. Serve with a salad or have as an afternoon filler.
You can change the spices to be whatever you like, just don’t skimp on them! Using Himalayan salt means you are getting 80+ minerals instead of just sodium chloride which impacts your blood pressure. Himalayan salt lacks iodine so I use the Changing Habits Seaweed Salt which has dulse powder in it making it a great iodine source. All these minerals are used by the body in of all its intricate processes……so clever that it knows when to eliminate and when to absorb.
Check out my Youtube video to see how easy it is HERE
- 500 grams Chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano flakes
- teaspoon 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chilli to taste
- 1 teaspoon Changing Habits Seaweed Salt or Himalayan salt and seaweed flakes
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Heat the oven at 220 degrees C
- Mix the spices, oil and salt together well on the baking tray.
- Toss the chicken in the mixture
- Add chicken wings and place in the oven for 10 minutes
- Turn over and make sure the wings are coated in oil
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until well crispy!
Video for Spicy Chicken Wings